NDS4iOS – Nintendo is very famous company and a memorable thing for all 80s and 90s kids. If you were born in this era then you will definitely remember some video games like Super Mario and Pokemon kind of games.
We all can still imagine that enjoyment when we hold the gaming consoles in our hands to play NDS games on our Television screen with the help of Nintendo gaming consoles.
NDS4iOS – Nintendo DS Emulator for iOS
Nintendo Dual Screen Console also known as NDS is one of the most famous gaming consoles ever released by Nintendo. We are 80s and 90s people grown up playing Nintendo games like Pokemon and Mario on our NDS devices.
We all miss those days right? Well what if you can again relive that life and recall your all old memories now on your smartphone? It is possible now with the help of NDS4iOS on iOS 9 / 10 / 11 devices. So if you want to experience the same feelings again then this post will helps you in that.
Today we are going to show you how to install NDS4iOS for iOS 9, 10 and 11 without jailbreak. So before you go to download section.
Let us tell you that NDS4iOS Download is quite tricky to use and this is why we suggest you to follow the step by step process of this post and you will understand why you should follow each step carefully.
How to Download and Install NDS4iOS?
Below we are going to share three methods to download nds4ios and install Nintendo DS Emulator on iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPad Mini.
Method #1. Download NDS4iOS Nintendo Emulator from iOSEmus
- Open Safari Browser on your iOS device and go to this link and Download iOSEmus.
- Once you install iOSEmus, open it and on home page you need to find the iOSEmus link. Hit Install, and enter your passcode/TouchID, then tap on install again.
- Once done, go back to the home screen and launch iOSEmus. Then go to install tab and you are at home tab when it first launch by you. Now you are at tweaked apps and you need to scroll down and look for NDS4iOS. If it has a green checkmark with it, it means the app is available to install at the current time.
- Select NDS4iOS and follow the installation instructions to have it installed. Once you’ve installed it successfully. Now go to the settings app and trust the developer.
You need to install ROM files to play games, and I’ll tell you how to install ROM in this post below. If you find NDS4iOS marked with red checkmark icon, keep reading to grab this app from other sources.
Method #2. Install NDS4iOS from iEmulators
- Launch Safari and go to this link com and then switch to the apps tab.
- Tap on middle tab “Apps”.
- Now scroll down and find NDS4iOS and notice if it is marked as being revoked and if not then you can go for it.
- Tap on the app and install it. When prompted hit the Install button and follow instructions. Once done, go to the settings app and trust the developer. Now you’re able to install ROM and reload your game data.
Method #3. Use TutuApp
Tutuapp is the perfect alternative of Apple App Store to get paid games and apps for FREE. It contains tons of Tweaked Apps and emulators. NDS4iOS luckily can be downloading via Tutuapp App market.
- First, Install TutuApp.
Using this app installing NDS4iOS is quite easy, Just like how you install a game/app from the App Store.
Just type “NDS4iOS” into the search bar and hit ENTER. When got the result tap Install.
Now just, go to Settings app > General > Profile, look for the profile associating with NDS4iOS and choose Trust.
Add Nintendo DS ROM to NDS4iOS
- Download the ROM file of the game you want to play on NDS4iOS. Make sure you have .nds file so you can load NDS4iOS.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and launch iTunes. Then click your device icon to switch to device management section and select Apps from the sidebar.
- Scroll down to the File Sharing area and select NDS4iOS from the app list. Under NDS4iOS Documents, now tap on Add File look for the .nds file you prepared then select it.
- Wait for iTunes to copy app documents. It’ll take few seconds to load. Once done, Hit the DONE button. Now back to the app and you will find the game you’ve transferred in the ROM list.
Enjoy NDS games on NDS4iOS emulator now J