How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones To Roku TV?
- Put your Bluetooth headphones into pairing mode. This is usually done by pressing and holding the power button on the headphones for a few seconds until an indicator light starts flashing.
- On your Roku TV, go to the settings menu and find the Bluetooth section.
- In the Bluetooth settings, enable Bluetooth and put your Roku TV into pairing mode. This is usually done by selecting “Add Bluetooth Device” or “Pair Bluetooth Device.”
- Your Roku TV should now be discoverable by your Bluetooth headphones. On your headphones, look for the Roku TV in the list of available devices and select it to initiate the pairing process.
- If prompted, enter the PIN or passcode for your Roku TV. This is usually either 0000 or 1234, but it may be different for your particular model.
- Once the pairing is complete, your Bluetooth headphones should be connected to your Roku TV and you should be able to hear audio from the TV through the headphones.
Best Bluetooth Headphones for Smart TV
Some of the best Bluetooth headphones for a smart TV are:
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II: These headphones are known for their exceptional noise-canceling capabilities and comfortable fit. They also have a dedicated Google Assistant button, which makes it easy to control your smart TV with your voice.
- Sony WH-1000XM4: These headphones have excellent sound quality and noise-canceling capabilities, as well as long battery life. They also have a convenient touch control panel that allows you to adjust the volume and skip tracks without needing to use the remote for your smart TV.
- Sennheiser Momentum Wireless: These headphones have a stylish design and offer high-quality sound. They also have a built-in microphone for making calls, and they support voice assistants like Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Bowers & Wilkins PX7: These headphones have a premium build quality and offer excellent sound quality. They also have long battery life and support multiple devices, so you can easily switch between your smart TV and other devices.
Ultimately, the best Bluetooth headphones for your smart TV will depend on your personal preferences and budget. It’s a good idea to read reviews and compare the features and specifications of different models before making a decision.
What is Roku TV?
Roku TV Alternatives
There are several alternatives to Roku TV, including:
- Smart TVs run on different operating systems, such as Android TV or Tizen (Samsung TVs), webOS (LG TVs), or Fire OS (Amazon Fire TVs).
- Streaming devices that can be connected to a TV, such as an Amazon Fire Stick, a Google Chromecast, or an Apple TV.
- Gaming consoles also offer streaming capabilities, such as the Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Each of these options has its own unique features and advantages, so it’s worth considering which one would be the best fit for your needs and preferences.
For example, a smart TV may be a good choice if you want a seamless and integrated streaming experience, while a streaming device or gaming console may be a better option if you already have a TV that you like and just want to add streaming capabilities to it.
Watch Movies on TV: MovietubeNow
So now you know the right way to learn How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones To Roku TV if you still have any queries or feedback then do share your comments in the comment section below.