Hello guys, if you want to try out Kingo SuperUser then you must have a ROOTED Device to use it. If not, please Root Android first with iRoot APK or other methods which you prefer. Kingo SuperUser is a superuser access management tool for Android devices. After rooting your device, you need to install Kingo Superuser APK on your rooted device to manage all your superuser access for applications that need root permissions.
You can allow, prompt, or deny root permission requested by the apps such as Titanium Backup, Greenify, Root Explorer and else. What’s more, Kingo Superuser has integrated the function module that can help you to uninstall bloatware pre-loaded by carrier or manufacturers, and also user applications.
Kingo Superuser Languages Support:
Kingo SuperUser Apk Details:
- Publish date: Aug 19, 2018
- Author: APKCatch Editorial
- Version: Version 2.1.3
- Downloads: 9128
- Updated date: Aug 19, 2018
Check Below :
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent. ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.