Hello guys, today we are going to cover other Apps for PC topic and that is how you can download Line for PC and Laptops that runs on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7 operating system.
Line for PC – Windows 10/8.1/8/7
The Line App is a new communication app that lets you share videos, photos, voice messages, contacts, and location info and much more. At the same time, you can easily make FREE voice calls, and send FREE messages whenever and wherever you want to anyone in the entire world who uses Line too.
The line is available for different operating systems and devices such as Android, iPhone, Windows, Nokia and Blackberry and even Line for Windows as well. So in this guide, we will explain how to download and install Line for Windows PC.
Let’s begin the process of downloading and installing:
How to Download Line for PC/Laptop on Windows 10/8/7?
There are two different tried and tested methods to download Line for PC 2018 edition, let’s check them out one by one:
Method #1: Download Line for PC via Bluestacks
- First, download and install Bluestacks for Windows, via this LINK and download Bluestacks for PC.
- Once you have installed Bluestacks, run it, and then log in to this via your Google account to start using Bluestacks.
- Now download Line APK for PC latest 2018 version.
- Now, right-click on the Line APK file for PC and open it with Bluestacks installer.
If you don’t want to use the Line App for PC, via Google Store, then you can try the next method, which we shared below.
Also Read: GBwhatsapp apk download
Method #2: Download Line App for PC Without Using Bluestacks
If you don’t want to download any third-party Android Emulators or software to get Line on PC, follow the below:
- Download Line App for Windows PC via this LINK.
- Once you have downloaded the line, install it on your PC.
- Sign up with your Email and Password.
Now you can start chatting with your friends and family members and enjoy Line for PC.
Also Try: Samsung Messaging App
Features of Line on PC:
- The Friends tab has been improved.
- Quickly access recently used LINE apps and services with the new shortcut section below your profile.
- We’ve added a new link to Settings in the top right corner of the Friends tab.
- You can now mute chats and make calls straight from chat notifications with the help of new notification buttons.
- New emoji and time, day, and date stickers have been added to the photo editing screen.
- Official Site: https://linecorp.com/
- For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.naver.line.android&hl=en
- For iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/line/id443904275?mt=8
- Wiki Page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line_(software)
More Apps for PC:
- TVMC APK for PC
- Prisma for PC
- Wispi for PC
- SuperLivePro for PC
- Just Proxy VPN for PC
- Cloud VPN For PC
- VPN Master for PC
- iSmartViewPro For PC
- Podcast Addict for PC
We hope you find this post helpful and straightforward if you find it useful then don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. If you still have any query, please drop them in the comment section below.