NMAP for Android – Are you aware of the Ethical Hacking? People on the internet quite appreciate it. It has become quite common in all type of internet users and sometimes users don’t have an idea about it because they don’t know the background about Ethical Hacking. Tough, you can become the Hacker if you just started learning the basics of hacking and there are tons of tools available to help you here.
To do that, you are going to learn some important elements about networks which only accessible to pro hackers only. Today, we are going to explain to you how you can be the PRO in hacking by using a tool that is quite useful for all the Android Hackers who are doing their jobs either ethically or unethical.
NMAP for Android
If you are so curious about the name of the hacking tool than, it is NMAP for Android and the job this app done for you, is to identify the networks such as who hosts the server, types of packets, and filters, OS versions and much more other related things to networks.
NMAP APK 2018
You will download the tool from this website called APKCatch and then install it on your device. In this post, we will tell you some basics on how to use NMAP on Android. So, let’s get started:
Note: You should aware of one thing before proceeding is that your Android phone must be rooted one otherwise there is no chance that you will be able to use this app, and if you don’t know how to root android without PC than you can try iRoot APK for free and root your phone with one tap only.
Download NMAP for Android
- First, you need to download the nmap.apk file on your Android device and save it in your download section.
- Now, go to Settings > Security > and Enable the option called Unknown Sources.
- Now go to the downloaded app and double tap on it.
- Now, you need to click on Install button to proceed.
- Just follow screen instructions and your app will install automatically.
- Now, you can use it, and if you don’t know how to use then follow procedure.
How to use NMAP for Android?
- On starting, it will show a pop-up screen in which it should ask you to grant this app permission to all your phone features and of course you will need to grant it in case you want to proceed.
- After doing that, the app will open and you will see the page of NMAP that should show the address called 0.01. This means that you have now the complete access to all the options and features of NMAP APK 2018 and you are good to go with the working on an app.
- A top right box will show you the address bar where you will need to enter the address of the target for whom where you want to access it. After being done with that, now you can have the complete access to your target ports and other things that you are concerned with.
We hope you find this post helpful on NMAP for Android and now you can download nmap for android phones and tablet. If you want to know more about this app than you can drop your queries in the comment section below.