Being the SunTrust Bank service utilizer you are well aware of the service that the bank provides and especially when you have received a credit card and hence want to activate that with a quick possible process. Keeping that in mind this article about suntrust.com/activatemycard is going to give you the complete solution regarding the same and also will help you step by step instruction about what you should take care of, what you should avoid, and also about how you can do the process of credit card activation process step by step.
So, before making a second notion about the card activation, simply follow the detailed comprehensive guide regarding suntrust.com/activatemycard process right here below.
Suntrust.com/activatemycard – Facts about Card Activation
- You can simply activate your Credit card online with the association of SunTrust Bank at Suntrust.com/activatemycard.
- The Activation process takes time not lesser than 5 minutes to complete the process.
- Card Holders Can sleep easily knowing the fact that they all have the seconding power coming with Sun Trust Credit Card.
- These all SunTrust Credit cards are being issued by Master
- The card comes with Cash Reward cards and Travel reward Credit Cards also.
The SunTrust card activation center requires the SunTrust cardholder to provide their card number, expiration date, and zip code, and SSN to initiate the activation process. The cardholder will also be asked to provide their email address so that this helps them to receive account alerts and notifications that are related to the SunTrust credit card and related questions.
The card activation process is not going to take more than 10 minutes to complete and any questions about the activation process can be directed to the SunTrust Customer Service agent at 1(800) 786-8787 from 8 am to 9 pm Monday through Friday.
Please note that SunTrust does not charge any fees for the use of SunTrust online banking with bill payments, but some payments such as prompt payment and transfer to non-SunTrust accounts may apply. SunTrust credit cards are the thing that can easily be used anywhere throughout the US wherever is the MasterCard logo can be found. SunTrust cards are available to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older.
About SunTrust Bank:
SunTrust Banks, Inc. is a bank holding company with SunTrust as one of the biggest subsidiaries worth US$199 billion. SunTrust Bank deals in corporate banking mostly in Atlanta, where they also have their headquartered.
SunTrust bank runs more than 1400 bank branches and more than 2000 ATMs in 11 southeastern states. The bank deal in deposits, lending, credit cards, and trust & investment services. The company also provides corporate and investment banking, and at the same time, the bank also deals in capital market services, mortgage banking, and wealth management which handled by more than 24000 employees.
History of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
The Sun Bank was founded in 1911 as “The People’s National Bank in Orlando, Florida”. In 1920, it became the first national bank for all people. While Great Depression going on, the first national bank and the main trust company was failed to deliver all services to people but it was restarted on Valentine’s Day 1934 and launched as “First National Bank at Orlando”. Although, in 1973, the bank was merged with the Orlando Banks to become “SunBanks”.
The relation between SunTrust & Coca-Cola Company
SunTrust and the Coca-Cola Company had very long and strong relationships with each other. In 1919, the president of the Trust Company “Ernest Woodruff” & “W. C. Bradley” both bought the coca-cola company for $25 million USD. In September 2012, SunTrust sold all the Coke shares with the regulator, the Federal Reserve. More Details, you can read here at Wikipedia.
SunTrust Credit Cards [Reward Card Types]
While SunTrust credit care simplifies your hassle regarding the service utilization with it, there are different card types issued by it that give you further benefits regarding the same and help you to avail the maximum benefits. Here are some below:
- Cash Reward Credit Cards: there is no annual fee that is being charged with a 5% cashback promotion bonus.
- Travel Reward Credit Cards: $89 annual fee but that comes with not less than $250 statement credit especially when spending $3000 on the qualification purchase.
- Primer Reward Credit Card: there are no fees charged when you do any balance transfer that is made in the first 60 days which can be ideal for may looking for transferring the high-interest Credit Card debt.
Suntrust.com/activatemycard – Step to Activate the Card
The main matter remains yet untouched. Hence for the process of card activation, you can simply make use of the below given complete procedure of activation where you end with the process of card activation. Hence in order to do that follow the procedure that is being mentioned to you below:
- Get your Credit Card from your respective bank first.
- Then the next step is to navigate the link that is sunturst.com/activatemycard on the official site.
- As you will follow the link, you will be taken to a place where you will see a blank box that asks for your card number and the expiration date of your card.
- As you find that enter your Card number and Expiration date in the mentioned section below and then click on the ‘Activate my Card’ option that is available there below that.
- Now you are done, you have activated your card successfully.
How to Find SunTrust Branch or ATM Online?
If you are looking for the exact location of SunTrust Brach and ATM machine then you can follow the below process and you can find the exact location and reach out to the branch or ATM machine easily.
- First, go to this link where you can Location Finder provided by official SunTrust bank.
- Now, Find a Branch or ATM search option.
- Simply, enter your City, State, or ZIP Code.
- Now, enter which service you are looking for.
- Now, Select Radius for the exact Nearby Suntrust branch.
- Now, Hit Enter
By following the above process, you can find the exact address of Suntrust bank branches and ATMs.
How to Find SunTrust Representative Online?
By following the below procedure, you can easily find SunTrust Representative online without checking other fake informative articles on the web.
- First, go to this official link to Find SunTrust Representative.
- Now, you will find the search option, where you need to enter the below things.
- Enter City, ZIP, or Your Name.
- Now enter About Me.
- Now, select Radius for the exact search.
- Now, hit Enter
Latest Updated SunTrust Branches Location [PDF]
By using the below, link you will redirect to the web page where you will get the official SunTrust Branch Location PDF and you can use the location for any banking service provided by SunTrust Bank.
- Find SunTrust Branch Location: Click Here
- How do I activate my SunTrust debit card?
In order to do that simply Turn the card over and there, you will find the customer service number. Simply use the Phone and dial 800-337-1140 to activate your card.
- How do I pay my SunTrust credit card?
Paying the Bill is comparatively easy with the app. Here is the process:
Open you installed App, and then select “Menu” and “Make a Payment”
- How to get started with Bill Pay:
The login link opens a new window or opens a new window in online banking.
Now Select “Menu” and “Move Money”
Select the option of “Pay Bills”
Enable bill payment for your new checking account.
- Does SunTrust have a cardless ATM?
No fee for SunTrust ATM use with a SunTrust Debit Card. Fees are the thing that surely gets applied for all ATM-printed statements as well as mini-statements.
- How do I know if SunTrust is traveling?
Visit a branch or call 800.SUNTRUST to notify us of your plans to travel and ensure uninterrupted card use. To access cash while traveling, be sure you know your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Being the Customer from outside the US and in order to reach Suntrust.com/activatemycard customer services you can simply call 1.800.STTRAVEL.
- How do I pay my SunTrust Mortgage Online?
Pay over the phone that is through your checking account.
How it works:
You have 24-hour access to your SunTrust account(s) from which you can pay all your bills electronically.
Now to use this service: first, go to suntrust.com which helps you to sign up for SunTrust Online Banking and also in Bill Pay.
Can you get euros at SunTrust?
Foreign currency exchange is specifically provided to SunTrust customers with a checking, savings, or money market account. When you place an order, you must provide your SunTrust account number. There are a $ 200 minimum foreign exchange order amount and a $ 10 processing fee.
Also Check: Foxnews.com/activate
While you have gone through the complete information above you might have had understood how you can simply do the process of Suntrust.com/activatemycard and not only that you are also shown the step-by-step process using which you can simply find out the solution of it.
In addition to this, you are also given the information regarding the other types of card that saves you money while you choose those for the particular purpose it has been made and surely this information might have stood useful for you.
So, if you find the information useful enough and informative for your future easy card activation process, then you can simply drop your opinion in the comment section below.