In this article, we will discuss how to add, delete and edit your signature in Yahoo Mail. Email signatures are an important part of the Yahoo Email Signature. Whether you want to mail to a professional person or an informal way, email signatures play an important role in making the hype of your subject.
Yahoo Email Signature
The email signature includes email signature design, personal email signature. Yahoo offers several free yahoo mail signature samples by which you can create classy email signatures. If you have the question of how you how to add signature in yahoo mail then you have landed on the right page.
In the below steps, we are sharing a few of the steps for Yahoo mail and classic Yahoo Mail methods to add, delete and edit your signature. Please read the document carefully so that you can do your editing part.
Steps to Add, Delete, And Edit Your Signature in Yahoo Mail
By following the below steps you can make changes or add your signature in the Yahoo mail. So, please read all the steps:
- You need to have basic things before you can do any changes to your signature.
- You need an internet connection with an internet-enabled device preferably a computer or a laptop and an email id on yahoo.
- Open the web browser and enter the official website of Yahoo or just click on the following link: yahoo.com.
- Enter the details like your email id and the password and login into your account.
- You will see a setting in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the Settings.
- Click on the “More Settings” link in the menu.
- Click on the “Writing Email” option as displayed on the left of the screen.
- Click on the Signature toggle button section on the left side beside your email address.
- The signature will be enabled with a box will in which you will enter your professional signature from this account. As soon you will enter the signature it will be saved automatically.
- You can edit and format your signature with bold, italics and font size, etc. used in the signature.
- You can also see the preview of the message which will be displayed as you send the message.
In the same procedure, you can also add edit, or delete the signature in the same section. Just toggle the switch and ON or OFF your signature.
Steps to Add, Delete, And Edit Your Signature in Classic Yahoo Mail
If you are using the classic yahoo mail of the website then also you can edit your signatures. Just follow the below steps and successfully make additions and deletions to your signature.
- When you have logged in to the website to your account you will see a gear icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the gear.
- Click on the settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Account.
- In the signature section click on the small box “Append a signature to the emails you send”.
- Fill in the signature and the necessary details you want to display in your message.
- Select the proper format of the signature like bold, italics, etc.
- Click on the blue button “Save”.
- Your signature is added.
- You can also add delete the signature from the same steps.
In the above article, we have discussed how to change signature in yahoo mail and delete or edit it. Hope that you have clearly understood the procedure Email Signature. In case you are not able to do the changes or you are encountering any problem just comment on us. If you have any suggestions and feedback then also you are welcome in the comment sections below.