Download ShadowRocket iOS 15 IPA for proxy utility client tool for iPhone, iPad that allows users to capture all the HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic.
Want to download ShadowRocket iOS 15 IPA 2022 latest version for iPhone, iPad then follow this guide, and here, in this guide, we will share the in-depth informative guide to install it for free and start using it.
ShadowRocket iOS 15 IPA
ShadowRocket IPA is a proxy utility client tool for iPhone or iPad, that allows users to capture all the HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic from any app on iOS devices, and it will redirect to the proxy service. It is also so useful for recording and showing the HTTP, HTTPS, DNS requests from the iOS devices, you are using.
ShadowRocket iOS IPA Features
- Capture all HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic from any applications on your device, and redirect to the proxy server.
- Record and display HTTP, HTTPS, DNS requests from your iOS devices.
- Configure rules using domain match, domain suffix, domain keyword, CIDR IP range, and/or GeoIP lookup.
- Measure traffic usage and network speed on WiFi, cellular, direct, and proxy connections.
- Import rule files from URL or iCloud Drive.
- Block ads by domain, user agent rules.
- Local DNS Mapping.
- Work on cellular networks.
- Decrypt HTTPS traffic.
- Perform URL rewrite.
- Fully IPv6 supports.
- Script filter supports.
- Multi-level forward proxy.
- Support kcptun, cloak, gost, v2ray plugins.
- Support DNS over HTTTPS, DNS over TLS, DNS over QUIC.
ShadowRocket iOS 15 IPA – App Details:
- Seller: Shadow Launch Technology Limited
- Size: 49.1 MB
- Category: Utilities
- Compatibility: iPhone [Requires iOS 9.0 or later], iPad [Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later], iPod Touch [Requires iOS 9.0 or later], Mac [Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip].
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating: 17+Unrestricted Web Access
- Price: $2.99
What’s New in Shadow Rocket iOS 2022 Version:
- Fix quic socket idle expire issue
- Fix udp socket relay close issue
- Fix DNS fake IP TTL issue
How to Use ShadowRocket iOS IPA on iPhone, iPad?
First, Display QR code: Log in and open the client area, and go to Services > Manage. Now, Click on the ShadowRockets Display QR code and the QR code will be shown on the screen.
Load Your Servers: Open shadow rocket, and click on the shooting mark on the top left, and if you are using a PC, scan the displayed QR code. If you are working via iPhone or iPad, then tap on the Shooting option, then click on the album mark on the top right corner, and choose QR code screenshot for server information load automatically once the QR code is entered correctly.
Switching Modes: Click on Global Routing to select a switching mode such as:
- Proxy: All the data traffic with the server.
- Config: You can bypass mainland IP by default.
- Direct: No data traffic goes via the server.
- Scene: Connection rules can be set with Wi-Fi or cellular.
Connect to UCSS Server: Simply click on the connection button on the top right corner, and you will be asked for permission to install the config file and it will allow it to the server that can be switched while connected.
Update Subscription URL: Here, you need to swipe right on the server group name displayed via Home and click on Update to complete the update.
More Related Guides:
So now you know everything about ShadowRocket iOS 15 IPA file for iPhone, iPad with the latest version released in 2022 and if you still have any queries or feedback then drop your queries in the comment section below and we will get back to you asap.