Oppo has started rolling out the Android 14 based ColorOS 14 open beta program for the Oppo Reno10 5G smartphone.
Android 14 Based ColorOS 14 Open Beta Program Starts for Oppo Reno10 5G
- Oppo has kickstarted the Android 14 based ColorOS 14 open beta test for the Reno10 5G device.
- The program is currently limited to India and will be available in other regions soon.
- The beta test recruitment is open from October 27 to November 01 for 5000 selected users.
- Interested Reno10 5G owners need to ensure their device is updated to software version CPH2531_126.96.36.1991(EX01) to enroll in the program.
- The beta test quota is capped at 5000 users only.
Some known issues spotted in the beta build:
- The music output card in the control center disappears on its own
- Charging animation not being displayed
These are expected in early beta builds and will likely be fixed in future updates.
How to Apply ColorOS 14 Beta Program?
To apply for the ColorOS 14 open beta program, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > About Device.
- Click on the top of the page.
- Tap the icon on the top right corner.
- Select Trial Version > Beta.
- Fill in the required information and submit the application.
Did You Know: Best OnePlus Phones Under 20000 In India
The Android 14 based ColorOS 14 open beta program offers Reno10 5G users early access to new features and updates.
However, bugs and issues are expected in early builds. The update will bring performance improvements and new capabilities to the device over the stable release.
If you enjoyed this piece, show some love! Please find us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter to stay on top of all the latest tech stories and analysis. Your follows and shares keep us pumping out the content. See you in the next one!