You must be heard after searching for the third-party app store to download paid apps and games for free and here in this guide, your search end after downloading iNoJB IPA iOS 15 for iPhone 13, 12, 11, or iPad and installing iNoJB IPA on your desired iOS device.
iNoJB IPA iOS 15
iNoJB is a third-party app store, that provides users a one stop solution to download paid apps and games for free. Hereby using this Zestia Alternative for iOS devices and the best part is, you don’t need to jailbreak your device at all.
Apps that are not on the official Apple App Store, also available to download for free. So, to download iNoJB iOS 15 latest version on iPhone or iPad then you can grab the installation file from this guide.
iNoJB IPA Features:
- This app store itself takes very less space in your iPhone or iPad.
- All apps have a great UI experience, so you can use your iPhone more smoothly.
- You don’t need to jailbreak your iOS device and install apps directly on your iPhone.
- You can download games, tweaked apps such as ++apps for free of cost.
- This app is quite similar to Cydia app without jailbreak.
- Apple ID is not used here to install the apps.
- You can also download ringtones and another service for free without jailbreaking your iDevice.
iNoJB IPA Alternatives for iPhone:
How to Install iNoJB IPA on iPhone, iPad for FREE?
- To install iNoJB, first, you need to launch your safari browser on your iPhone.
- Click on the given download link to download this app.
- Now, click on the file so you will redirect to a page Install button.
- Click on the Install button, you will go to login form.
- Now, sign in to the app and login into your account.
- Within a few minutes, the installation process will be done and you are ready to use iNoJB IPA on iPhone.
Note: Sometimes, the app does not install on your iPhone, and the reason may be because the app is being revoked by Apple. You can try again to reinstall it.
So now you have to download iNoJB IPA on iPhone or iPad but if you still have any queries or feedback then you can ask your queries in the comment section below.