Provenance iOS 15 – Are you missing your favorite Nintendo or PS2 games? In this article, we are going to discuss some detail about the Provenance emulator and how to install it on your iOS device to relive your childhood once again.
Let’s understand how to download Provenance iOS 15 IPA and install it on iPhone and iPad devices.
Provenance iOS 15
What is Provenance Emulator?
Provenance is a game emulator for iOS devices that is capable enough to emulate Sega Genesis, Gear games, and also SEGA platforms.
This emulator also supports Nintendo, PS2, SNES, and NES games. You don’t have to add your Apple ID or jailbreak your iOS device to get this emulator.
The latest version of the Provenance emulator comes with advanced and interesting features like adding extra controls over Bluetooth and on-screen control customization. However, you have to download additional ROMs if you want to play on this emulator.
Features of Provenance iOS 15
- You have to jailbreak your iOS devices.
- It has User-friendly.
- It also supports multiple.
- You can record your gameplay and share them over Wi-Fi Bluetooth.
- You can also add your own game maps.
- This emulator is supported on iOS devices that are above the iOS 16 or lower version.
How to Download and install Provenance for iOS 15 devices without Jailbreak?
Provenance emulators are usually found on third-party stores like iOSEmus, Tweakbox, etc., for free. You just have to follow the steps below carefully.
- First, you have to visit the website iemulators.com.
- Now, look for the Apps section on the website.
- If you scroll down the page, you will find a link to download the Provenance emulator.
- After the downloading process, you will need a side loader altstore to install the app.
- Visit the respective sideloader to install the IPA file.
- After successfully installing you will see the provenance emulator on the home page.
How can you Add ROMs to Provenance Emulator to Play the Classic Games?
When the Provenance emulator is installed on your iOS device, it is empty. So, to play the Nintendo games, you need to install Provenance emulator ROMs. follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly you have to open the Provenance emulator and navigate to the home screen. Here, you will find the + symbol. Tap on the add provenance option.
- Now, you have to search for the ROMs manually and add it to the emulator.
- Once the ROM is added successfully to the emulator, you will be able to play your favorite game.
Provenance Emulator Alternatives
In this article, we have shared that you can easily add the Provenance emulator to your iOS devices by following the steps mentioned above. This emulator helps you bring back all your childhood favorite Nintendo games, PS2 games, and NES games.
If this article helped you in any way do share it with your friends so they can also get benefited from this article. If you have any issues or problems related to this article then do let us know by dropping a comment below we will try our level best to reply to you with an answer.