In the dynamic spectrum of iOS 12 to iOS 16, Esign iOS IPA emerges as a paramount IPA signing instrument. This innovative tool empowers users to authenticate and deploy apps right from their iOS device, effectively sidelining the need for cumbersome computer intervention.
Moreover, Esign graciously accords the flexibility to employ one’s distinctive signing certificate (p12). The true allure of this feature? By leveraging your certificate, the probability of app revocation dwindles to a mere fraction.
eSign iOS IPA
What is Esign iOS iPA?
The Esign iOS iPA signer lets you put and use IPA files on your iPhone or iPad. With Esign, you can use a common certificate or one you make yourself (p12 certificate) to sign and use IPA files directly on your device.
To get the E-sign Pro app, you need the E-sign Premium Patch. This is the only way to get the official E-sign app. Also, you don’t need to jailbreak your device to use it.
Esign iOS Compatible Devices List:
Compatible with all devices including the below list.
- iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15 Pro Max
- iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro / iPhone 13 Pro Max / iPhone 13
- iPhone 12 Pro / iPhone 12 Pro Max / iPhone 12 Mini / iPhone 12
- iPhone SE (2020),
- iPhone SE (2023)
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone X, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Mini (5th generation)
- iPad Air (2019, 3rd generation)
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6G
- 2nd-gen 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1st-gen 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air
Compatible iOS Versions:
The latest version of Esign is now compatible with all versions of iOS.
- iOS 17
- iOS 16/ iOS 16.1/ iOS 16.2 / iOS 16.3 & Latest Beta
- iOS 15.7/iOS 15.6/iOS 15.7
- iOS 15.4/ iOS 15.3/ iOS 15.2/ iOS 15.1/ iOS 15
- iOS 14.8 / iOS 14.7.1 / iOS 14.7 / iOS 14.6 ( Only A12 / A13 )
- iOS 14.5.1 / iOS 14.5 / iOS 14.4.2 / iOS 14.4.1 / iOS 14.4 ( Only A12 / A13 / A14 )
- iOS 14.3 / iOS 14.2.1 / iOS 14.2 / iOS 14.1 / iOS 14.0.1 / iOS 14 / iOS 13.7 / iOS 13.6.1 / iOS 13.6 / iOS 13.5.1 / iOS 13.5.5 Beta 1 / iOS 13.5 / iOS 13.4.1 / iOS 13.4
- iOS 13.3.1 / iOS 13.3 / iOS 13.2.3 / iOS 13.2 / iOS 13.1.3 / iOS 13.1.2 / iOS 13.1.1 / iOS 13.1 / iOS 13
- iOS 12.5.1 / iOS 12.5 / iOS 12.4.9 / iOS 12.4.8 /iOS 12.4.1 / iOS 12.4 / iOS 12.2 / iOS 12.1.4 / iOS 12.1.3 / iOS 12.1.2 / iOS 12.1 / iOS 12.0.1 / iOS 12
- iOS 11.4.1 / iOS 11.4 / iOS 11.3.1 / iOS 11.3 / iOS 11.2.6 / iOS 11.2.5 / iOS 11.2.2 / iOS 11.2.1 / iOS 11.2 / iOS 11.1.2 / iOS 11.1.1 / iOS 11.1 / iOS 11
How to Install Esign IPA with AltStore?
- Put AltStore on your iOS device. Check the guide to know how.
- Get the newest Esign iOS IPA file.
- Open AltStore and look for “My Apps”.
- Click the “+” at the top. Pick the Esign file you got.
- If you’re new to AltStore, enter your Apple ID and password. This is to get the app on your device. Use a different account if you can.
- Wait for the app to be ready. Then, open it from My Apps or your main screen.
- Every week, you need to update the app. Go to My Apps in AltStore and click “X days” to do this. If you don’t, you’ll start from step 1 again.
How to Install Esign iOS IPA with Sideloadly?
Here’s a simpler version:
- Get the newest Sideloadly for Windows or macOS. Could you put it on your computer?
- Get the Esign IPA from this page and save it on your computer.
- Plug your iOS device into your computer.
- Open the Sideloadly app on your computer.
- If asked to add the Mail Plug-in, click “Yes”.
- Type your Apple ID under “Apple account”.
- Drop the Esign file into the IPA picture on the left.
- Click “Start” to put the IPA on your device.
- Type your Apple ID password when asked. It’s safer to use a different account.
- Sideloadly will put Esign on your device.
- Before opening the app, check your Apple ID. Go to Settings > General > Device Management. Click your Apple ID, then “Trust”, and “Trust” again in the popup.
- Now, go to the main screen and open the app.
About Esign App for iPhone:
But if you use your bought .p12 certificate and some other files, your apps won’t stop working and will last longer. Esign lets you make your own certificates in the app. But apps added this way stop working in a week.
So, you need to add them again every week.
When using Esign to add an IPA, you can make changes like:
- Change the name, version, details, and picture of the app.
- Add or take away parts of the app.
- Remove some parts or all add-ons in the app.
- Make it work for devices with iOS 10 and newer.
- Make the app’s picture look right.
- Get rid of URLScheme.
How to Sign IPA Apps With Esign?
Here’s the information simplified:
- Get the IPA file on your iPhone.
- Click the IPA file, press share at the top right, and pick Esign. This moves the file to Esign.
- Open Esign and click on the File tab.
- Click the IPA file and pick Import App Library.
- Go to Apps, then click Unsigned at the top.
- Find your app in the list and click Signature.
- In “Select Certificate”, pick one.
- Press Signature to start the signing.
- After that, click Install on the same page.
- The app will be on your main screen.
- If the app doesn’t open, go to Settings > General > Device Management. Click the profile and press “Trust”. Now, the app should work from the main screen.
What is eSign for Smartphones?
“eSign” typically refers to “electronic signatures.” In the context of smartphones, eSign is about using software applications to electronically sign documents right from the device. Here’s a simple explanation:
eSign for smartphones is a way to sign digital documents on your phone. Instead of printing, signing with a pen, and scanning the paper, you just tap or draw your signature on the phone’s screen.
It’s used for things like contracts, agreements, or other papers that need a signature. eSign apps make sure the signature is legal and secure.
This way, signing things is quicker, greener, and can be done anywhere you have your phone.