Firestarter Apk is one of the best applications to run Android apps on your Amazon Fire TV.
It runs on Amazon Fire TV as Android Smartphone with a trendy launcher with big icons on the Television screen.
If you are aware of Kodi then my friend you can also run Kodi on your TV with the help of firestarter Kodi apk for free and you can also run SPMC which is one of the best things about fire starter apk 2023 because with the latest firestarter app you will get tons of unique features.
As if you are using fire stick then my friend today you landed on the perfect post because the firestarter download for fire stick is there for you and you can download firestarter apk for fire stick.
The issue with FireTV of Amazon is that it won’t allow users to different launchers on Amazon and if you want to change then you must install firestarter on Amazon Fire TV.
Features of Firestarter Apk
- Run Android apps on Amazon Fire TV
- Run Kodi on Amazon Fire TV
- You can hide your apps on the App drawer
- You can import and export settings from Android to your Amazon TV
- Update itself automatically
- Users don’t need to root any device to use Firestarter App.
Step to Install Firestarter Apk on Amazon Fire TV without PC:
- First, download the apk file from the above buttons.
- Go to the settings of your Amazon Fire TV.
- Now navigate to the system of Fire TV.
- Select the Developer option to install FireStarter.
- Enable the ADB option in the Developer option for Debugging.
- Now, Enable the apps from Unknown Sources.
- Go to Settings > System > About > Network and IP Address.
- Open Play Store and search for Apps2Fire and Install it.
- Install the downloaded file of the Firestarter app on your smartphone.
- Run Apps2Fire and type the IP Address of Fire TV from the Setup tab.
- Now Navigate Firestarter from the list of apps.
- Run Firestarter and enjoy android apps on your FireTV.
We hope you find this post about firestarter apk helpful for you and that you can now run android apps on your Amazon Fire TV. If you find it useful for you then please share this post with your friends and family.
Do you have still any queries then drop your questions in the comment section below.