The Bank of America Plasma Loyalty Card is an excellent option for plasma donors to receive compensation safely and conveniently. This comprehensive guide provides everything you need to know about this prepaid card program.
Bank of America/Plasma Loyalty Card Activate
What is the Plasma Loyalty Card?
The Plasma Loyalty Card is a reloadable prepaid debit card sponsored by Bank of America and issued to plasma donors donating at Grifols plasma collection centers.
When you make a donation, instead of receiving cash, your compensation is automatically loaded onto this card.
It provides a convenient way to access your funds and make purchases while eliminating the need to carry cash.
- Prepaid Visa debit card funded by plasma donations.
- Compensation is loaded after each donation.
- Use a card anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Make purchases online, in stores, and over the phone.
- Get cash back from purchases.
- Withdraw cash from ATMs.
- FDIC insured funds.
- $0 liability from unauthorized transactions.
The plasma loyalty card brings major benefits to donors compared to cash payments:
Benefits of the Plasma Loyalty Card:
- Convenience – No need to handle cash after donating
- Security – Reduced risk of loss/theft compared to cash
- Accessibility – Use card to purchase anywhere Visa debit is accepted
- Efficiency – Compensation is quickly loaded to the card
- Bonus rewards – Some centers provide extra rewards like 10% more funds
- Transaction record – Statements show purchase history
Why Choose the Plasma Loyalty Card?
Here are the key advantages plasma donors gain by using the loyalty card:
- No cash handling – Your compensation is directly deposited onto the card. No need to carry large cash amounts after donating.
- Use funds easily – Make purchases in stores, online, pay bills, etc. anywhere Visa debit is accepted. Withdraw cash from ATMs.
- Enhanced security – A lost card can be quickly replaced. $0 liability from unauthorized charges. Much safer than carrying cash.
- Earn rewards – Some plasma centers offer bonus rewards like an extra 10% compensation when you choose the loyalty card.
- Track spending – Your monthly statements detail where your compensation was spent. Easily monitor fund usage.
- FDIC insured – Your funds are insured up to $250,000 like a standard bank account.
For plasma donors, the loyalty card provides a host of valuable benefits and advantages over cash payments. It’s easy to see why it has become a popular choice.
How to Obtain a Plasma Loyalty Card?
If you are an existing plasma donor at a Grifols center, request a plasma loyalty card from the staff. You will need to provide identifying information like your name, address, and date of birth.
For new donors, request a plasma loyalty card during the donor registration process. The staff will collect your information to issue you a card.
Here are key points about obtaining the card:
- Available to donors at Grifols plasma collection centers.
- Request from staff as an existing or new donor.
- No sign-up fees or credit checks.
- Issued in your name once registered as a donor.
- The card is provided for free – no issuance cost.
The plasma loyalty card is easy to obtain. Simply ask about it during your next donation visit. The staff can explain the details and request a card.
Bank of America/Plasma Loyalty Card Activate – Full Steps:
When your new plasma loyalty card arrives by mail, it will include instructions on how to activate it. You cannot use the card until it has been properly activated.
You have two options to activate your plasma card:
- Visit www.bankofamerica.com/plasmaloyaltycard.
- Enter your 16-digit card number and date of birth.
- Follow the prompts to select a 4-digit PIN.
- The card will activate once the PIN is set.
- Call toll-free number: 1-833-896-7979.
- Provide your 16-digit card number and date of birth.
- Follow the prompts to choose a 4-digit PIN.
- Activation by phone is available 24/7.
The PIN you select will be required for PIN-based transactions like ATM withdrawals. Choose a PIN that’s easy to remember but not obvious.
Once your card is active, your compensation from the next donation will be loaded. You’re ready to start using your card!
Making Purchases with the Card
You can use your plasma loyalty card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted, including:
- Gas stations
- Online/phone purchases
- Bill payments
- Grocery stores
Follow these tips when making purchases:
- Select “debit” and enter your 4-digit PIN when making in-store purchases.
- Provide your card number, expiration date, and billing address for online/phone purchases.
- Save receipts to reconcile with a monthly statement.
- Track balance to avoid declines for insufficient funds.
Purchases are directly deducted from the available balance on your card. It’s easy and convenient to use your compensation with the loyalty card!
Withdrawing Cash from BOA Plasma Loyalty Card:
You can withdraw funds from your plasma card at ATMs to get cash. Here are tips for ATM withdrawals:
- Visit any Bank of America or Allpoint ATM.
- Insert your plasma card and enter your 4-digit PIN.
- Select “Withdrawal from Checking” when prompted.
- Enter the cash amount to withdraw.
- Up to $500 can be withdrawn per day.
- ATM fees may apply to non-Bank of America machines.
- Withdraw over multiple days to get cash in excess of the daily limit.
Getting cash from your plasma donations is quick and easy by using your loyalty card at ATMs!
Card Limits and Fees
The plasma loyalty card funds come with no hidden costs deducted. Review these key card limits and terms:
- Capped at available balance on the card.
- No overdrafts – purchases will be declined if insufficient funds.
- Up to $500 per day.
- No fees from Bank of America ATMs.
- No sign-up, monthly, or transaction fees.
- Possible lost/stolen card replacement fee.
- Funds are FDIC-insured.
- $0 liability from unauthorized transactions.
Be sure to track your plasma card balance to avoid declines at checkout or ATMs. There are no fees deducted from your funds.
Managing Your Plasma Loyalty Card Account
Take these steps to manage your account and card efficiently:
- Register your card online to check balances and transaction history.
- Set up text/email alerts to receive notifications for deposits, low balances, etc.
- Report lost/stolen cards ASAP by calling 1-833-896-7979.
- Check statements to monitor transaction accuracy and spot fraud.
- Change your PIN periodically as a security measure.
- Contact Grifols about any issues with your compensation payments.
Proper account management prevents problems and keeps your card working smoothly!
Plasma Loyalty Card Customer Service
Bank of America provides customer service for the plasma loyalty card by:
- 1-833-896-7979 for general questions and card activation
- 1-866-656-5913 for TTY hearing impaired services
- 1-423-262-1650 for international customers
Bank of America Cardholder Services
P.O. Box 8488 Gray, TN 37615-8488
- Card number
- Call 1-833-896-7979 or write to the above address to report transaction errors or fraudulent charges.
- Customer service is available 24/7 by phone. Be ready with your 16-digit card number when you call.
Here are answers to some common questions about the plasma loyalty card:
- Are my funds on the card insured by the FDIC?
Yes, up to $250,000 per donor.
- Can I withdraw the full balance in cash at once?
You are limited to $500 ATM withdrawals per day. To get the full balance, withdraw over multiple days.
- Can I use the card at gas stations?
Yes, you can use the plasma card at gas stations. A temporary hold may be placed for more than the final amount.
- What if my card is lost or stolen?
Report it immediately to Bank of America at 1-833-896-7979. You have $0 liability for unauthorized charges with prompt reporting.
- Does the plasma card expire?
Yes, it expires after the date printed on the front. Contact Grifols for a replacement if it expires with a balance.
- Can I check my transaction history online?
Yes, register your card on the Bank of America website to view your full statement and purchase history.
More Related Guides:
- MyMilestoneCard Login
- OpenMyPremiercard Net Activate Login
- GetDiscoverStudent com
- MyFirstPremierBankCard Login
The Bank of America Plasma Loyalty Card provides donors with a convenient, rewarding way to manage compensation from donations. This prepaid card allows flexible, cash-free access to your funds along with strong security and customer service.
If you regularly donate plasma, be sure to inquire about getting a loyalty card to maximize the value you receive!
To Activate your BOA Loyalty card at the Bank of America/plasma loyalty card Activate portal.